Single premium policy coverage is ideal for you
A single premium life insurance plan is when the policyholder pays a single lump-sum payment in exchange for life insurance coverage for the duration of the policy. Making monthly payments is no longer a source of concern.
Do you want to acquire insurance coverage all at once because you have some spare cash? Then single premium policy coverage is ideal for you.
This is a one-time payment alternative for people who do not want to deal with the burden of monthly payments instead of a typical or regular premium policy where you pay insurance premiums at regular intervals.
Get multiple fund choices: With just a single premium payment
You can have 100% of your money invested in the funds of your choice with only one subscription payment. You may choose from a variety of equities, debt, and balanced funds, and you can swap between them at any time for no additional fee.
A single premium policy allows you to engage in the stock market while also providing life insurance for your family. In addition, you will earn tax benefits on the premiums you pay and the benefits you receive.
You may join hundreds of clients who have invested in our funds to help them accomplish their long-term goals by picking this plan.
Benefits of Single premium policy –
- One-time premium – You won’t have to worry about your next premium since there won’t be one.
- 100% Money invested – Your whole premium is invested in the funds of your choice.
- Several Fund Options – Build a corpus for your future by investing in your preferred funds (Equity, Debt, and Balanced)
- Fund Switches with No Limits – To get the most out of your investments, you can freely swap between your funds.
- Save Your Family’s Future: Keep your wife & children safe monetarily even in your non-appearance through MWP Act.
Single premium policy – Easy steps to buy online
- Pick Investment Sum – To determine your investment amount and policy term, use our online calculator.
- Choose Funds – Choose from stock, debt & balanced funds to invest your money. There are a variety of funds from which to pick.
- Easy to Pay – Our website allows you to make a payment at any time & from anywhere.
- The plan has been done – Your plan is delivered after your information & documents are confirmed.
When is the best time to purchase a single-premium policy?
When they have a lump sum of money available, most people opt to buy a single premium policy. In the case of company owners, it may be a large tax refund, a financial present from a family, an inheritance, or some windfall earnings.
You may choose a single premium life insurance policy if you do not want to spend this money and are hesitant to invest it in the markets or if you believe you might need extra insurance coverage.
What is the min & max entry age for this plan?
The minimum age for this plane is 8 years, and the maximum age is 60 years for single premium policy.