Every kind of cryptocurrency has no formal status as a payment instrument. The holder of any current cryptocurrency is not attached to any place, state, or political system; virtual money is valued in and of itself.
Virtual money has become popular for the next key reasons:
- High widespread, multi-purpose nature. It is simple to set up a wallet on any computer, smartphone, or tablet on a range of OSs
- The facility, transparency of payment transactions. The complete history of inbound and outbound transactions is retained without any time limit
- Payments can be made by entering the address, account number as desired by the holder of the wallet, from which the transaction is made
Making money in the cryptocurrency
You can earn money from different cryptocurrencies without buying them outright, it is up to your situational awareness and your skill to forecast the rate of change. There are several common options for making money from the same bitcoins:
- Investing in cryptocurrency. Buy coins when the value falls and sell them at the peak. This enables you to earn money on exchange rate differences
- ICO (Initial Coin Offering). The creation of the first coins of a new cryptocurrency makes it possible to own the coins at a minimum price
- Trading. BTCUSD can be traded up or down
Take care to protect your income
Despite the common assumption that cryptocurrency itself is anonymous, it’s not true. Your transactions can easily be tracked via blockchains that reside on a public platform.
To obfuscate the trail of your transactions and make them completely secure, there are bitcoin mixers. By using a mixer, you provide data to a site that mixes your coins with other transactions multiple times and finally sends them to the final recipient.
BitMix https://bitmix.biz/en is an excellent bitcoin service that has earned the trust of many users. It will get your transactions done in the shortest time possible. The minimum service commission is 0.4% and payments are secured by the guarantee letter.